Empath Home Health’s Neuro CareConnections program helps patients with all stages of Parkinson’s disease, those with early- and mid-stage dementia or other cognitive impairments and for patients whose movement and/or speech has been impacted by other conditions such as stroke.
Call Empath Home Health today to learn more about how our skilled home health services can assist you.
Call (239) 337-9522 for care in Fort Myers and Clewiston areas
(239) 513-0547 in Naples area
(941) 552-7663 in Sarasota area
(941) 894-1773 in Lakewood Ranch and Hillsborough County
(727) 523-2360 in Pinellas and Pasco counties
(352) 347-1111 in Marion, Sumter, Lake, Putnam, Alachua, Levy, Citrus and Hernando counties
Neuro CareConnections patients may receive speech, physical and/or occupational therapies certified in LSVT (Lee Silverman Voice Treatment) LSVT BIG™ and LSVT LOUD™ that are effective treatments that train their voices and bodies to once again function more normally.
Empath Home Health Neuro CareConnections patients may experience the following improvements:
- Safer movements
- Reduction of falls
- Improved range of motion and strength
- Improved communications
- Improved quality of life