Helping Pulmonary Patients Breathe Easier
Simply breathing can be difficult for people with chronic conditions such as COPD, emphysema, pneumonia, COVID-19 or other lung diseases. Empath Home Health’s Pulmonary Program brings together an expert team of skilled, in-home clinicians who use interdisciplinary approaches and the latest physician-supervised processes to detect, intervene and quickly resolve issues.
Call Empath Home Health today to learn more about how our skilled home health services can assist you.
Call (239) 337-9522 for care in Fort Myers and Clewiston areas
(239) 513-0547 in Naples area
(941) 552-7663 in Sarasota area
(941) 894-1773 in Lakewood Ranch and Hillsborough County
(727) 523-2360 in Pinellas and Pasco counties
(352) 347-1111 in Marion, Sumter, Lake, Putnam, Alachua, Levy, Citrus and Hernando counties
With Empath Home Health’s Pulmonary Program, patients receive training and support to help them recognize changes in their condition and receive the proper treatment to keep them in the comfort of their homes rather than experience extra visits to the emergency room or urgent care facilities. Support also includes management of medications and education on preventing future symptom escalation.
- Personalized care plans
- Multi-disciplinary, in-home clinical team
- In-home telemonitoring
- Education for family, caregivers and patients on medication, nutrition and self-management
- Symptom management tool to identify changes in condition quickly and accurately
- Comprehensive care guide featuring breathing, stress, oxygen therapy, nutrition, medication and activity management tools