Bringing Vision Care Into Focus
Vision loss or the diminished ability to see, can affect a person’s mobility and independence. Empath Home Health’s Low-Vision Program provides assistance for those with a variety of eye diseases to help patients remain safe and independent in their homes.
Call Empath Home Health today to learn more about how our skilled home health services can assist you.
Call (239) 337-9522 for care in Fort Myers and Clewiston areas
(239) 513-0547 in Naples area
(941) 552-7663 in Sarasota area
(941) 894-1773 in Lakewood Ranch and Hillsborough County
(727) 523-2360 in Pinellas and Pasco counties
(352) 347-1111 in Marion, Sumter, Lake, Putnam, Alachua, Levy, Citrus and Hernando counties
Empath Home Health’s Low-Vision Program helps those with various vision loss conditions such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, inoperable cataracts or general sight loss of 20/70 or worse through education and various safety modifications. The program includes:
- Assessing home safety and recommending modifications
- Training for adaptive equipment
- Education on appropriate viewing exercises
Program/service availability may differ by location. Contact the branch closest to you for more information.