Regain Mobility and Independence
When you’re recovering from an injury, illness or surgery, the process can sometimes mean re-learning how to complete daily tasks. Empath Home Health’s physical, occupational and speech therapists will help you regain mobility through a wide range of rehabilitation services.
Call Empath Home Health today to learn more about how our skilled home health services can assist you.
Call (239) 337-9522 for care in Fort Myers and Clewiston areas
(239) 513-0547 in Naples area
(941) 552-7663 in Sarasota area
(941) 894-1773 in Lakewood Ranch and Hillsborough County
(727) 523-2360 in Pinellas and Pasco counties
(352) 347-1111 in Marion, Sumter, Lake, Putnam, Alachua, Levy, Citrus and Hernando counties
Empath Home Health delivers services according to a plan of treatment developed in partnership with patients, their family members, physicians and our home health staff to maximize independent functioning. We help patients remain safe in the comfort of their homes where family members and caregivers can also be involved. Our skilled professionals can help patients recover from a serious illness, recuperate from surgery or with the management of a chronic condition.
Activities Empath Home Health may be able to help you with include:
- Learning to walk safely throughout the home
- Preventing falls by recommending trip hazard removal
- Completing daily activities
- Increasing strength and activity stamina for better mobility
- Creating an individualized home exercise program
- Conserving energy during movements
- Using assistive devices
- Evaluating cognitive abilities
- Recommending how to modify daily activities for safety or other best outcomes
- Exercises to improve swallowing
- Post-stroke care related to speech deficits
- Cognitive staging and memory care