Helping Patients Manage Cardiac Conditions
Heart failure patients are fully supported with Empath Home Health’s Chronic Heart Failure program. Through customized strategies, patients assisted by our expert staff can manage their diseases at home and avoid unnecessary trips to the hospital.
Call Empath Home Health today to learn more about how our skilled home health services can assist you.
Call (239) 337-9522 for care in Fort Myers and Clewiston areas
(239) 513-0547 in Naples area
(941) 552-7663 in Sarasota area
(941) 894-1773 in Lakewood Ranch and Hillsborough County
(727) 523-2360 in Pinellas and Pasco counties
(352) 347-1111 in Marion, Sumter, Lake, Putnam, Alachua, Levy, Citrus and Hernando counties
Cardiac patients often experience frightening complications that lead them back to the emergency room or result in urgent care visits. Through our Chronic Heart Failure program that includes technology designed for quicker treatments, patients can experience an increased quality of life and remain in their homes where treatment is the most convenient and comfortable.
- Multidisciplinary approach to care using nurses and therapists
(occupational and physical)
- Telemonitoring of patient allowing for immediate intervention
- Comprehensive patient, family and caregiver education including nurse-led discussions about weight management and sodium/fluid restrictions